Sunday, April 10, 2011

ACTS Training

Hello dear counselors! I am in Michigan, having just finished up my ACTS training to prepare for the 2011-2012 GEMS year! I know it's hard to think about next year because you're finishing up this year and working on GEMS Sunday and all that. I just wanted you to know that Tami & I enjoyed our training, learned lots, and that we are praying for you as you finish up this year. May God grant you energy and PASSION in abundance for the remainder of your GEMS year.

I personally would love to connect with the Club Coordinators that are in my part of WA state - maybe Mount Vernon and northward to start with? Anyone interested in getting together for breakfast or coffee to close out the year? Or would it be better to meet in the summer after a bit of a break and then join together to share ideas for the upcoming year? Please feel free to comment or shoot me an email and let me know what you think.

Tami & I are also praying that more of you will be able to come to the conference in Denver in July. It is NOT TOO LATE to register! We'd love to have you there and it is an awesome experience that you will not regret! Let me know if you're still interested!!

As we all finish up our GEMS season and the theme of "Feed the Fire", let's be intentional about praying for all the GEMS clubs in our area and for our own clubs. Pray for energy for counselors, good attitudes for the girls, and that our hearts will remain on fire for Jesus throughout the summer.

Lastly, a huge THANK YOU to all of the counselors in Area 3 for your commitment and dedication to GEMS Girls Clubs and to your girls. Your relationship with those girls is helping them build their relationship with Jesus Christ and that is a gift for eternity. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment